Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Description:||Carbon Fiber Plate, Laminates, Strip, Sheet||Thickness:||1.2mm, 1.4mm, 2.0mm,|
|Shelf Life:||Unlimited||Fiber Type:||Carbon Fiber|
|Applications:||Bridge, Tunnel, Building, Highway||Temperature Resistance:||＞300°F (＞150℃ )|
carbon epoxy laminate,
carbon fiber cloth roll
Crack Repair Prestressed Carbon Fiber Strip With High Strength
Crack Repair Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Prestressed Carbon Fiber Strip With High Strength
Approved by GB50367-2013/GB50728-2011/GB50550-2010
Mean Value 4.49ⅹ105psi(3100MPa)
Design Value 406ⅹ105psi(2800MPa)
Modulus of Elasticity
Mean Value 23.9ⅹ106psi(165,000MPa)
Design Value 23.2ⅹ106psi(160,000MPa)
Elongation at Break 1.7%
Temperature Resistance ＞300°F(＞150℃)
Fiber Content ＞68%
Density 0.058 lbs./in3 (1.6g/cm3)
Shelf Life: Unlimited (no exposure to direct sunlight)
|Description||Carbon fiber reinforced polymer CFRP strip/sheet/laminates|
|Material||12K Unidirectional Carbon Fiber|
|Thickness||1.2mm, 1.4mm, 1.0mm,2.0mm, 3.0mm|
How to Use CFRP Laminate
• Setting out according to design
• Polish the surface of concrete surface
• Prepare ingredients
• Applying adhesive
• Installation the carbon fiber strip
Key Characteristics of CFRP Strip
• High strength, high modulus
• Light weight
• Easy to install
• Easy to check after construction
• Environmental friendly
• Outstanding fatigue resistance, alkali resistance, acid resistance
The 2” (50 mm) wide plate is furnished in 250 ft (75 m) spools.
The 4” (100 mm) wide plates are furnished in 300 ft (90m) spools.
• Surfaces to receive CFRP Plate laminates must be clean and sound. It must be dry and free of frost. All dust, laitance, grease, curing compounds, waxes, deteriorated materials, and other bond inhibiting materials must be removed from the surface prior to application.
• Large voids should be patched using an approved repair mortar. Uneven areas should be leveled with an appropriate leveling mortar or putty.
• Repair all cracks per project specifications.
• Sandblast, pressure wash, shotblast or use other approved mechanical means to achieve an open-pore texture with a concrete surface profile of CSP 3 or better (ICRI).
• The adhesive strength to the concrete may be verified after surface preparation by random pull-off testing
(ACI 503R) at the discretion of the engineer. Minimum
tensile strength of 200 psi must be achieved
• Scuff sand one side of the FRP laminate plate and
clean with acetone or other solvent to remove carbon dust.
XQ-JGN31P epoxy is recommended for priming of substrate surface. Epoxy adhesives must be mixed according to the manufacturer’s specifications to achieve a homogeneous mixture.
Contact Person: Colin Mao