Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tensile Strength:||30Mpa||Mixing Ratio:||3:1|
|Materials:||Epoxy Resin||Application:||Columns Strengthening|
metal epoxy putty,
epoxy steel glue
Construction Columns Retrofitting Steel Epoxy Adhesive With High Strength
XQ-GZ Grouting Adhesive
New two components structure grouting adhesive, which can bonded with many kinds of base materials (cements, stone, and bricks, etc.) , metal and steel plate, has features of fast curing, high strength, strong anchoring, acid and alkaline resistance, ageing resistance.
Range of Application
Reinforcement for structural heavy steel plate, wet wrapping steel, bonding steel by grouting after welded
Grouting and repairing for concrete interior defects (crack, honeycomb, holes),and other section units.
Steel bonding reinforcement for flexual section units of concrete, new and old buildings
Grouting and reparing for Assembling gap of Prefabricated unit and empty drum in the cover of all kinds of base materials (concrete, stone, brick, rock)
Grouting and fixing for machinery and equipment, hanging objects, prestressing tendons and bonding of metal bar
Bonding of other section units.
1. Liquid easy to repair the small cracks on concrete
2. Two components, fast curing under room temperature
3. Quick to load with building structure, high boning strength, good pressure and pulling resistance, no shrink after curing.
4. Can be proceeded under wide temperature range, easy and good performance
5. Good resistance with Acid and alkaline, ageing,oil and water. Etc.
6. Low viscosity, good fluidity and high penetrability
7. Mostly suitable for all building base materials.
Mixed Viscosity: 10-12 Pa.s
Hardened density: 1.50±0.10g/cm3
Mixing ratio: 3:1
Part A (main): White cream
Part B (hardener): Black cream
Available handling time: (25℃): ≥30min
Shelf time: 24 months
|Gel Performance according to GB50728-2011 standard|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||≥30 Mpa||39.2 Mpa|
|Tensile modulus of elasticity (MPa)||≥2500 Mpa||2609 Mpa|
|Elongation||≥1.2 %||1.86 %|
|Bending Strength (MPa)||
(no fragment damage)
|Compressive Strength (MPa)||≥65||75.2 Mpa|
|Bonding Capacity according to GB50728-2011 standard|
|Steel-Steel Tensile Shear Strength (MPa)||≥15 Mpa||17.1 Mpa|
|Steel-Steel bonding tensile strength (MPa)||≥33 Mpa||33.5 Mpa|
|Steel-Steel T-peeling strength (MPa)||≤25mm||0 mm|
|Steel to C45 Concrete cohesive pulling strength (MPa)||
(Concrete cohesion damage)
|Heat transform temperature||≥65 ℃||68.9 ℃|
|Non-volatile content||≥99 %||99.2 %|
Unloading → Base layer treatment → Pre-bonding → Mixing adhesive → Glue → bonding → fixedly adding pressure → Hardening and maintenance → Unfix the support and inspection→ anti-corrosion treatment → Panting
Packaging and Logistics
1. Two components packed separately, the mixing ratio is 2:1
2. Shall be stored in cool (under 25℃), dry and ventilated place, no exceed 1 year.
3. This product is non dangerous goods, can be shipped as normal chemical materials.
Mixed as per stipulated ratio, do not use too much each time,
Nontoxic, If accidentally touched by skin, clean with acetone and wash by water.
Must wear gloves, masks and other safety products.
Contact Person: Colin Mao