Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materials:||Epoxy Resin||Mixing Ratio:||3:1|
|Tensile Strength:||30Mpa||Bonding Strength:||15Mpa|
metal epoxy putty,
epoxy steel glue
XQ-JGN Steel Bonding Structural Adhesive
Adopted with nano materials and modified epoxy resin, JGN structure adhesive is a new two component adhesive which has features as bonding with all kinds of base materials (cements, stones, bricks etc.), metal and steel plates, fast curing, high strength, strong anchoring, good acid and alkaline resistance, ageing resistance, etc. Widely used for bonding and reinforcement for conrete with stone and steel plates, as well as all kinds of section units. Good stability within expected period, suitable for heavy section units.
Range of Application
Reinforcement for all kinds building structures, and steel bonding reinforcement of walls, floors, beams and poles etc.
Anchoring reinforcement for water conservancy facilities, docks, roads, bridges and other projects
Repairing and reinforcement for all building of industry and residence, bridge, tunnel, etc.
1. Two component, modified epoxy rein, fast curing at room temperature, good bonding strength, stable mechanical properties
2. Free base layer adhesive, easy to handle and reduces the effect of construction technology on mechanical properties;
3. Can be used in wide temperature range, no precipitation;
4. For bonding between same or different materials of metal, ceramics, plastic, rubber, wood etc.
5. Excellent thixotropic performance, easy to paint and avoid hollowing and waste;
6. Good acid and alkali resistance, aging resistance, low moisture sensitivity;
1. Basic parameters
Part A (main): White cream
Part B (hardener): Black cream
2) Mixed Viscosity: 10-12 Pa.s
3) Hardened density: 1.50±0.10g/cm3
4) Mixing ratio: 3:1
5) Available handling time: (25℃): ≥30min
6) Shelf time: 18 months
|Tensile Strength||Under (23±2)℃,(50±5)%RH, tested by loading speed of 2mm/min||≥30 Mpa|
|Tensile modulus of elasticity||≥3.2×103 MPa|
(no fragmental damage)
|Compressive Strength||≥65 Mpa|
|Steel-Steel Tensile Shear Strength||(23±2)℃,(50±5)%RH||≥15 Mpa|
|Steel-Steel bonding tensile strength||(23±2)℃ (50±5)%RH||≥33 Mpa|
|Steel-Steel T-peeling strength||(23±2)℃,(50±5)%RH||≤25 mm (Concrete cohesion damage)|
|Steel to C45 Concrete cohesive haul strength||≥2.5 Mpa|
|Transformation under heating||≥65℃|
Remarks: all the values in the sheet is average.
Positioning → Base materials treatment → Cleaning → Mixing the adhesive → Painting → Anchoring → Maintenance
1, positioning: mark the steel bonding position;
2, Base material treatment: Remove the painting layer on concrete surface and to drill derust and polish the steel;
3, Cleaning: using compressed air to blow the surface from dust, clean with acetone;
4, Mixing the adhesive: according to the weight ratio of A:B=3:1, weigh and mix in the barrel;
5, Painting: paint the above mixed adhesive onto the surface of concrete and steel plate, do not have bubbles inside;
6, Anchoring: attach the steel plate directly on the surface of coated concrete, remove the surrounding excess adhesive,then fix with steel frame;
7, Maintenance: fix for conservation at room temperature no less than 24 hours.
Packaging and Logistics
1. Two components in separate package, A:B=3:1 20kgs/steel bucket, 60kgs/set
3. This product is not dangerous goods, can be shipped as normal chemical materials.
Must wear glove, mask and other safety products during processing.
If touched by skin, please treated by using acetone in first and then washed by water.
Do not use too much each time.
Steel: 3.7L/5.0L/10L/18L/20L Plastic: 4L/5L/10L/15L/20L
Contact Person: Colin Mao